- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs chicken (bone in) or pork loin roast w/bones
- 1 cup vinegar, pref. apple cider
- 3/4 cup low salt soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated, peeled, and crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay
leaf, and peppercorns.
Remove meat, save marinade. Fry the chicken for about 10 min, or
until browned on all sides. Add the marinade, reduce heat, and simmer
until sauce thickens, about 30 min.